When making a reservation through our website, you agree to the conditions below.
– It is not allowed to accommodate more people in the apartments than stipulated in the booking contract.
– Please be advised that infants and children up to 2 years old do not pay. We can provide a cot, to be requested upon booking and will be subject to prior confirmation.
– Please keep silence from 22:00 pm till 07: 00 am (during your stay and upon arrival to the apartment, if it happens at night).
– The total amount of the stay is made upon check-in and CityBreak Apartments will have the right to require the signature of a rental agreement.
– Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments and pets are not allowed.
– All apartments are equipped with television, hair dryer, kitchen, sheets, bath towels and Wi-Fi.
– Cancellation and pre-payment policies vary by room type. Please check the cancellation policy.
– CityBreak Apartments reserves the right to change the accommodation due to breakdowns or insoluble causes that may affect the operation of the apartment during your stay.
– The apartments must, by law, be used for contract purposes, prohibiting their use in illegal or contrary to moral activities, respecting the rules of coexistence and peace.
-Failure to comply with these rules may result in immediate expulsion from the apartment without the right guests to any refund of the amount paid.
– Check-in time is from 15 pm to 22 pm and check-out time is until 12 pm (noon).
– In case of availability, we will try to do the check-in before 15 pm and check out after 12 pm.
– CityBreak Apartments reserves the right to require payment of a deposit upon check-in, in order to ensure the correct use of the property.
– CityBreak Apartments reserves the right to withhold all or part of the deposit in the case of misuse of the property or failure to return all sets of keys that were given to the guests.
– Failure to return all or part of their deposit as set out above does not prevent the recovery of other values required for compensation for any damage wrongfully caused by guests.
Rebooking is possible in the following cases:
-Increase the number of nights: when the same apartment is available for those dates.
-Reduce the number of nights: if notified one month in advance and provided that the minimum stay is 2 nights, otherwise it will be charged accordingly.
The variation in the number of people is possible in the following cases:
– Increase the number of people: if the same apartment has sufficient capacity. In these cases it will be charged 15 € per person / night.
– Reducing the number of people: if notified one month in advance, otherwise you will be charged accordingly.
Changes in the reservation have no cost, except when the number of people increases and the reservation can only be changed twice.
To cancel a reservation, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com with identification of your reservation.
The client is subject to the cancellation policy described below:
- If the cancellation occurs 30 days prior to arrival, the total amount will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs 15 days prior to arrival, 25% of the total amount will be refunded.
- There will be no refund if the reservation is canceled within 15 days before arrival.
In case of dispute the consumer may appeal to the arbitration center designated below:
Rua Damião de Góis nº31 – Loja 6 – 4050-225 Porto
Tel.: 225 508 349 / 225 029 791